Please be sure your team players are REGISTERED in advance of Draft day to be eligible to participate. The registration website closes on Oct. 27 and only $75 is required to tryout. The reminder of the balance will be due before the season starts in March.
All Team Parents/Coaches are also welcome to attend our Draft Day Coaches/Board meeting on 10/17/17 @ 6:30pm at Aqua Air 2750 S Wadsworth Blvd # C102.
Draft Placement Reminders:
· There is no draft for players age 7 and under. If your child is able to play up with the 8's, we encourage them to tryout.
· All players in age groups 8 - 14 must attend the draft. Failure to do so will result in the player not being placed on an appropriate team or, if all team rosters are full, not being allowed to play.
· To discover what age group your player should draft for, determine their age as of April 30th; that will be their age group. If your player turns 8 on May 1 or later, they do not attend the draft unless they are in 2nd grade and wish to play with their grade level peers
· Please keep in mind that the age does not coincide with grade. Your player may play with his grade level peers if he is not 8 by April 30th. This is recommended by the GMJBA board.
· If unable to attend Player Placement please call or email the Vice President of Registration at
· In the event of inclement weather, an alternate draft will be held and information will be posted on the GMJBA home page.